Add Auto Coverage to Your Personal Insurance Policy
by R&I Consultants
Let’s face it, most of us are in our vehicles a lot. So, after your home is protected, it’s time to start thinking or re-thinking about auto insurance. Our auto insurance team in Atlanta will help you get the best auto insurance for your needs.
Besides the liability insurance you need to have by law, we will help you with other coverage you may need while driving. That way, you will be covered during events such as an accident and/or natural disaster. Plus, we will make sure that you, your vehicle and your passengers will all be protected.
For those that seek a little more thrill on the open road, we also offer motorcycle insurance. By carrying adequate coverages and limits, you will be ready for whatever adventure you want to take.
According to MSN Money, be sure to ask these questions when checking into auto insurance:
1. Am I getting all the discounts that my auto insurer offers?
2. Do I have comprehensive and collision coverage, and is it worth it?
3. Does my policy include uninsured- and underinsured-motorist coverage?
4. If my car it totaled, how much will my insurance pay to cover the loss?
5. If I need new parts for my car, will my insurer pay for original manufacturer parts?
We would love to answer these questions and more for you. Just come see us! Schedule an appointment at 404-459-5975. Coming soon: posts about flood, personal umbrella and watercraft insurance.